The most comprehensive way to confidently add camouflage services to your PMU business!
If you’re ready to…
- open your business to the growing market of clients (of all ages, genders, backgrounds) seeking these life-enhancing service
- differentiate yourself from the competition and saturated cosmetic tattoo industry
- add new tools to your toolbox to be the best artist you can be
- say yes to clients and cases you would previously turn away
- associate yourself with medical professionals and medical-grade treatments
- feel good about offering paramedical tattoo services to help clients heal
then this value bundle is for you!
Light Scar & Stretch Mark Camouflage $849
Dark Scar Camouflage $849
Paramedical Tattoo Business Basics $169
All About Mags $89
Support in my Facebook Study Hall
Learn Dark Scar Camouflage
Designed to be completed over 6-10 hours depending on your learning style, students can expect approximately:
3+ Hours of Video
19 Case Studies & 90+ Slides
20 QUIZ QUESTIONS
In this course, you will learn about different types of scars, the most common causes of scarring, how to consult, and most importantly how to lighten and neutralize dark scars on both high and low fitzpatrick clients using paramedical tattooing.
I share my proven method and recommended supplies for removing signs of past trauma for clients with hyperpigmented (dark) scars. In anticipation of creating this course I am excited to have worked with NUE Conceal to develop a special line of permanent pigments designed just for dark scar lightening. This ink set is an industry first – with built in healing properties which have improved healed results in dark scar cases at Cinnamon Girl Clinic.
Dark Scar Basics
- Introduction to Dark Scars
- Client Management
- Equipment & Supplies
Tattooing Dark Scars
- Low Fitzpatrick Dark Scar Types
- High Fitzpatrick Dark Scar Types
- Scar Contrast Considerations
- Tissue Features Considerations
- Dark Scar Treatment Guide
- Pricing Your Services
- North Star Pattern
Dark Scar Case Studies
- Low fitz chest scar (surgical)
- Low fitz bicolor leg scar (injury)
- High fitz bicolor leg scar (injury)
- Low fitz tummy tuck scar (surgical)
- Low fitz arm/shoulder scar (injury)
- Low fitz bicolor leg scar with light scar camo (injury)
- High fitz leg scar (injury)
- High fitz breast lift scars (surgical)
- High fitz tummy tuck scar (surgical)
- Low fitz shoulder/arm scar (injury)
- Tummy tuck scar revision with ScarScape serum (surgical)
- Arm burn scar revision with ScarScape serum (burn scar)
- Additional Before/After Case Studies
- Contact & Continued Support
- Discounts & Promotional Offers
Gain Confidence Tattooing with Magnum Needle Cartridges
Designed to be completed over 1-2 hours depending on your learning style, students can expect approximately:
30 minutes of video
5 Procedure Videos & 6 Bonus Case Studies & 50+ Slides
20 Quiz Questions
Take on new cases, speed up your procedures, complete more services in a single day and obtain better results with less skin trauma by unlocking the mysteries arounbd mag cartridges in PMU and paramedical.
Welcome to All About Mags
- Legal Disclaimer
- Welcome (Video)
Mag Needles 101
- What are Mag Needles?
- Common Types of Mag Needles
- Labelling for Mag Needles
- Terms & Definitions
- Mag Needle Terms and Quick Reference Guide Downloads
Mag Needle Techniques
- Needle Selection
- Needle Depth
- Mag Needle Techniques Video
Video & Case Studies
- Mag Needles in use – Paramedical Cases Video
- Mag Needles in use – Paramedical Photo Cases
- Shay Danielle Mag Brow Shading on Latex Video
- Shay Danielle Mag Shading Brow Tutorial
- Shay Danielle Mag Lip Blush Video
Quiz & Conclusion
- Discounts & Promotional Offers
Thank you Jody for such an amazing course, packed with every bit of information I needed & was hoping for!
Also a PMU Artist/Instructor, I have had some prior knowledge/experience, but this course was exactly what I needed to feel comfortable and confident adding these services to my business… so I am now able to help even more people heal and feel confident in their own skin.
I took Jody Stoski’s Paramedical Tattoo Bundle course and it was amazing!
It was probably one of the best class I’ve ever taken she really goes in depth and she really cares for the customers as you watch her videos she shows her concerns and she’s very thorough and really sweet and has a connection with her clients! Her technique is amazing and she’s very detailed when she talks about each steps! I’ve been in permanent make up for about seven years now and this is probably one of the best classes I’ve taken! I’m so excited to add this onto my services and be able to heal people!!!
She’s also very responsive you can see that she truly cares about her students and her work!
Thank you Jody!
Just finished the bundle Camouflage course, all I have to say is thank you for the completely detailed, well organized and very informative course. It showed your compassion toward your clients. It made me understand in full detail how to take on different cases. Beautiful work!